Your roof endures different weather conditions during its service life. You need to schedule routine maintenance to make sure your roof is in top condition. A leak is one of the main roofing problems homeowners face. Orion Roofing and Sheet Metal, your trusted source for roof installation in Aloha, OR, discusses five signs and solutions:
- You have damaged walls and ceilings – If your roof has leaks, you will see bubbles, soft spots, and sags on your ceiling. The paint on your walls will peel off and have discoloration. Let expert roofers like Orion Roofing and Sheet find the source of leaks and make the necessary repairs.
- Your roof has missing or broken shingles – Missing shingles leave your deck exposed to water damage. This can lead to rotten wood sheathing and decks. We can inspect your roof and replace your shingles with quality options from top brands in the industry.
- You see mold around your home – Undetected leaks can cause mold growth, leading to health issues. Make sure you address roof leaks immediately and hire experts to handle repairs.
- Your roof has broken flashing – Any type of roof, including sheet metal in Aloha, Oregon, comes with flashing around vents and pipes. If the flashing gets impaired, water might enter and damage your home. Schedule a thorough inspection so we can make any necessary repairs.
- Your roof valleys have broken seals – Valleys are where two roof planes meet. They come with seals that, just like flashing, prevent water damage. If you notice wet spots along the seams of your roof, contact roofing experts to inspect and repair right away.
If you see any of these signs, call Orion Roofing and Sheet Metal immediately. We can handle repairs of different types of roofing systems. If we see that your roof is beyond repair, we will recommend quality roof replacement in Aloha, Oregon. Rest assured that we only use products from the top brands in the industry.
Call us today at (503) 690-1807 to learn more about roof leaks. To request for a free quote, you can fill out our contact form.